Oppo might not be a well-known name to all the people in the world but when it comes to China, it made itself popular with Oppo Find 5 smartphone. It was well received by the people over there in China and Oppo is back this time with Oppo N1.
Oppo N1 from its teasers and leaks was quite evident to focus more on its photo-taking capabilities with a 13MP shooter with an aperture of f/2.0, 6-element lens, dual-LED and the ability to rotate 206 degrees. With the help of rotating design, the rear camera can easily be used as a front camera which can come handy for high-quality video chatting or taking self photos.
Apart from that, another innovative feature is the built-in touchpad on the back of the device called O-Touch which can work with a multitude of gestures that will allow to quickly change songs, take pictures, and do custom actions even. Let’s look at the specs and features of Oppo N1 in detail.
Oppo N1 specs and features
- Dimensions: 170.7 x 82.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Display: 5.9-inch IPS Full HD, 377 PPI
- Operating system: Color, based on Android 4.2
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core
- GPU: Adreno 320RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 / 32 GB
- Sensors: Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, 4D Gyroscope
- Battery capacity: 3610 mAh
- O-Touch pad: Slide up or down, left or right, tap, double tap and long press for different functionality
- Camera: 13-megapixel sensor with dedicated ISP, FlashDual-mode LED, Aperture f/2.0
- O-Click Control device: O-Click lets you remotely operate the N1 camera even when you’re away from the device.
- Scene modes: Normal, Panorama, High Speed, Rewind, Beautify, and Slow Shutter
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz
Apart from the specs above, one more interesting feature about this device is that it will be able to boot Cyanogenmod’s custom ROM optimized for Oppo N1’s hardware. Cyanogen has partnered with Oppo and has plans to go commercial soon.
Oppo N1 will be available for roughly $570 in China and should be available sometime in October. Hopefully, it should arrive in Europe and North America as well but as of now its not clear when. We shall update you as we get to know more about it in the future. Stay tuned!!