MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips are recommended for self-monitoring individuals and stay-at-home patients; it can also support laboratory tests for clinics and hospitals as a quick resource in creating diagnosis while taking patient’s vital signs and narrowing the conclusion to more specific findings.
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips can detect a handful of components that affects a lot of people with Urinary Tract Infections, kidney problems and diabetes, like;
- Nitrites: As a possible sign of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection, the presence of nitrites in urine can be found; it can also indicate other forms of infection.
- Leukocytes: Also known as white blood cells, leukocytes, may also indicate some form of infection.
- Glucose: Some people call it sugar and, most commonly, tests for diabetes can be done with urine.
- pH: A common indicating factor in urine analysis, pH level measures urine acidity that can be associated with the presence of kidney stones.
- Protein or albumin: The presence of albumin (or protein) in urine can indicate problems in kidney function.
- Blood: Any tests that come with unusual blood presence may result from infections, injuries, inflammations, kidney stones or cancer and is a factor that cannot be overlooked.
OTHER RELATED CONCERN
- Urobilinogen: Tests for this matter is related to liver disease.
- Specific gravity: Evaluating the body’s water balance together with urine concentration is a preventive test to avoid future complications.
- Bilirubin: Liver, gallbladder and other related organ problems such as gallstones, cirrhosis, hepatitis or tumours can also be detected in urine.
- Ketones: As caused by metabolism problems, also by unbalanced diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia or fasting, the presence of ketones in urine can be tested.
Size/Quantity: 100 Strips
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips is convenient, affordable, economical, reliable, fast, accurate and easy to use.