A gel chair cushion is a layered design of Lycra neoprene “cushion skin” that is waterproof for easy cleaning, breaths well has high flexibility and strength as well as being soft to touch.
Followed by a thick, generous layer of high grade, premium supporting silicone gel, which is incredibly soft and supporting, moulding to your body shape instead of bulking under it. Thanks to the energy-neutral gel properties your body is also kept cool and comfortable, you will feel great without a compromise.
Under the generous layer of gel support cushion has a high-density foam tier to support and control gel distribution around your body. This gives you a confident controlled feeling while sitting. This adds perfect weight distribution and durability to the gel wheelchair cushion.
- Ideal for medium to high-level pressure care.
- Uniquely formulated gel that is a semi-liquid. This is a soft, contouring solid form with liquid material characteristics.
- Gel never permanent deform even after prolonged usage and always regains its supporting shape.
- Designed to optimise pressure redistribution while sitting, popular with bus and taxi drivers.
- Designed to provide a comfortable functional and stable sitting environment, will not break down or lose support with use. Self-maintained design.
- Significantly improves your extensive periods of sitting, we all use these at the office while working.
- For wheelchair users who need superior pressure redistribution.
- Promotes good posture and helps relieve pressure on the low back.
- Helps reduce back / shoulder/neck pain when sitting.
- Designed to provide a comfortable functional and stable sitting environment