Crile Straight Forceps are specially designed hemostat forceps, which use the entire length of the jaw as a working surface. They are commonly used in hospitals, medical centres & surgery centres.
- High-quality stainless steel makes it easy to sterilize after use.
- Transverse interdigitating striations are unique to this style of forceps – horizontal, interlocking, serrated grooves that run the full length of the jaw’s curved clamping surface. The full length of the instrument’s jaw is a working surface.
- Enjoy hands-free compression and vary the amounts of pressure with the ratchet lock locking clamp.
- Finger rings, similar to those at the end of scissors, make fine manipulation easier with gloved hands.
- 14 cm length, including approximately a 3 cm straight jaw.