Safety maps are ergonomic solutions for possible injury during rest. Gain ease of mind and no-stress rest as you are protected from involuntary rolling. A lightweight sectioned mat makes for easy transportation and use. Special gripping material avoids injury to the patient or caretaker and is especially helpful for slippery hard surfaces, like marble or granite floors. Weight resistant cushioning assures total absorption upon impact, preventing trauma to weaker patients.
Avoiding injury from falls is crucial, especially in hospitals and nursing homes. Bedside safety floor crash mats are used to reduce and prevent injury when a patient or resident rolls off or slips from their bed onto the floor. On average 19% of all patient accidents in high care medical facilities are related to falls. Care must reduce this risk.
- Lightweight, durable material for a lasting lifetime
- Two-year warranty accompanied by ergonomic design for storage
- Lightweight and easy to carry, accessible for multiple bed sizes
- Designed for easy storage, resists mildew
- Soft, high-impact and high-energy absorbing foam
- Flame retardant, easy to clean